We are THRILLED to let you know that Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich is OPEN and our team are looking forward to hosting you this summer! As we move into the final stage of the government roadmap and away from formal restrictions, we are looking forward to welcoming back larger group bookings & events, and of course our much missed birthday parties. It is crucial that all customers and staff continue to respect all visitors to Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich so everyone can enjoy themselves and feel safe.
Please read below all key information in relation to COVID-19 and social distancing measures still in place:
- All customers must continue to make sure that everyone within their booking arrives feeling well and not displaying any COVID-19 symptoms – email us straight away to firstname.lastname@example.org if anybody is displaying COVID-19 symptoms in your booking group so we can rearrange your session for after your isolation period.
- Face Coverings – all staff will continue to wear face coverings when in close contact with customers, but as per the recent government guidelines, it is no longer mandatory for customers to wear face covering whilst visiting Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich. We ask that all customers continue to respect other visitors and staff whilst moving around our centre.
- All staff will continue to check their temperatures on arrival to Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich.
- All climbing sessions must be booked online via our website. Our booking page is very mobile friendly and you can even book onto a session up until 10 minutes before the start time, subject to availability!
- Bookings will no longer be restricted to six people.
- Increased daily deep cleaning of entire centre will be continued, as well as increased hand sanitiser stations, and social distancing signage and reminders for everyone to stay safe & clean.
- Non-climbing adult visitors can enter the arena to help as ‘clippers’ in orange bibs during ALL sessions, provided they have attended the safety briefing, but ONLY for children 7 years and under. We strictly allow a maximum of 1 adult to enter in the arena per 2 children 7 years and under. Our friendly team of staff will be available to help climbers during all sessions to make sure everyone is safe and having fun – just ask for help any time! All other visitors can watch from our cafe viewing area upstairs.
- Our one-way system will remain in operation until further notice.
- Our waiting zone by reception will remain for customers whilst waiting for the next climbing slot – please arrive 10 minutes before your session start time, but no earlier.
- Our water fountain in the climbing will reopen, but we ask all customers to bring a water bottle to refill.
- Table service will continue in the café as we have received so much positive feedback from customers in how this has enriched their experience. We ask all customers to continue to not move tables or chairs – please speak to our staff on arrival to the café if you have a larger group wishing to eat together.
- Safety briefings will resume back to using the downstairs briefing room for each booking time slot.
- Our total climbing arena capacity will remain reduced, but this will remain under review by management.
As always, we will continue to work relentlessly to make sure everyone who walks through our doors has a fantastic time. All measures remaining in place are to make sure everyone can continue to visit Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich safely – so let’s KEEP CLEAN…AND CARRY ON!
Our management team carefully monitor all government guidance on a daily basis so the above may be subject to change in the future. Should you have any questions, then feel free to email email@example.com and we will respond to you as soon as we can.
We cannot wait to see you this Summer!
Mark & Josh – Directors
Last updated – 18/07/2021
STANDARD OPENING TIMES
10:00am - 2:00pm, 4:00pm - 8:00pm
10:00am - 8:00pm
9:00am – 7:00pm
HOLIDAY OPENING TIMES
Monday - Sunday
9:00am – 7:00pm
SOFT PLAY OPENING TIMES
Tuesday - Sunday
10:00am – 4:00pm
CAFÉ OPENING TIMES
Our Paddy & Scott’s café is open every day from the start of the first climbing session and closes for orders half an hour after the start of the last session.
Clip 'n Climb Ipswich is fun, healthy, social, highly inclusive and has something for all ages and experience levels...
Click below to learn more about our different climbing sessions!