We are extremely excited to announce that Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich is re-opening on SATURDAY 1ST AUGUST!
We have been working extremely hard and made considerable investment during this challenging lockdown period to welcome you back safely, and make sure we return stronger than ever…After months of waiting, we cannot wait to give everyone a well-deserved fun-filled summer! A key principle that all Clip ‘n Climb centres are adopting is to KEEP THE CLIMBER CLEAN, and we hope we can count on your support combined with all the positive developments we have made to our centre to do this. Don’t forget you can get 50% off in our cafe under the government’s ‘Eat Out To Help Out’ scheme!!!
Please make sure that everyone within your booking arrives at Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich clean and not displaying any COVID-19 symptoms prior to and on the day of your visit – contact us straight away if anybody is displaying COVID-19 symptoms so we can rearrange your session and help keep everyone safe.
Here is a breakdown of the main changes we have implemented for a safe return for Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich in accordance with government guidelines:
- Increased daily deep cleaning of entire centre, increased hand sanitiser stations, one-way systems, and improved signage during your visit and reminders for everyone to stay safe & clean.
- All climbing sessions must be booked online before entering the centre moving forward. Our booking page is very mobile friendly and you can even book onto a session up until 10 minutes before the start time, subject to availability!
- If you have made a booking and someone within your booking group develops COVID-19 symptoms, please email us straight away and we will reschedule your session for after 14 days from your original booking date.
- Opening times have been shortened until further notice (last climb 5:00pm) to allow sufficient time for staff to complete regular daily deep cleaning of the entire centre.
- Climbing sessions numbers have been reduced to help maintain social distance and we will be using our party rooms upstairs as an additional safety briefing area – 3 brands walls have also being installed to further help this.
- Non-climbing adults can enter the arena to help as ‘clippers’ in orange bibs during ALL sessions, provided they have attended the safety briefing, but ONLY for children 8 years and under. We strictly allow a maximum of 1 adult to enter in the arena per child. Our friendly team of staff will be available to help climbers during all sessions to make everyone’s safe and having fun! All other visitors can watch from our cafe upstairs where you can relax and enjoy our great food & drink menu, which has a large seating and viewing area.
- All climbers will need to wait in our new pre-safety briefing zone once checked in at reception – please arrive 10 minutes before you session start time, but no earlier.
- Our additional challenges (Vertical Drop Slide & Leap of Faith) and Soft Play area in the cafe will be closed when we re-open, but will remain under review whilst we continue to monitor government guidelines.
- Our water fountain in the arena is available for water bottle use only – please bring your own water bottle.
- Our cafe has been split into a watching area for non-climbing visitors and a seating area – table service will be available and we are strongly encouraging contactless payments.
- Our arcade zone has been removed.
- All gift vouchers must be purchased online through our website.
- All staff will have all the necessary PPE to complete their specific roles in accordance with government guidelines and have all received the required training before returning – customers are welcome to wear their own face coverings, but this is not mandatory.
As always, we will be working relentlessly to make sure everyone who walks through our doors has a fantastic time. All measures we have put in place are to make sure everyone can continue to enjoy visiting us safely – so let’s KEEP CLEAN…AND CARRY ON!
If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us on email@example.com (our phone lines will remain closed until we re-open on 1st August).
Thank you for your ongoing patience and support, and we will look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit when we have re-opened!
Mark & Josh – Directors
Last updated – 21/07/2020
ALL CLIMBING SESSIONS MUST BE BOOKED ONLINE - IT ONLY TAKES 2 MINUTES!
Friends of Clip 'n Climb Ipswich Ipswich