Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich has received excellent customer feedback since all remaining COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted, and we continue to monitor all relevant guidelines relating to COVID-19 from the government. It is crucial that all customers and staff continue to respect all visitors so everyone can enjoy themselves in a safe environment.
Please read below all key information in relation to COVID-19:
- All customers must continue to make sure that everyone within their booking arrives feeling well and not displaying any COVID-19 symptoms – email us straight away to email@example.com if anybody is displaying COVID-19 symptoms in your booking group so we can rearrange your session for after your isolation period.
- Face coverings – as per government guidelines, you are no longer required to wear a face covering during your visit to Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich; however, customers can continue to wear a face covering if this will help you to feel more safe and secure whilst moving around our centre.
- All climbing sessions must be booked online via our website. Our booking page is very mobile friendly and you can even book onto a session up until 10 minutes before the start time, subject to availability!
- Continued daily cleaning of the entire centre to ensure a safe & clean environment.
- Non-climbing adult visitors can enter the arena to help as ‘clippers’ in orange bibs during ALL sessions, provided they have attended the safety briefing, but ONLY for children 9 years and under. We strictly allow a maximum of 1 adult to enter in the arena per child 9 years and under. Our friendly team of staff will be available to help climbers during all sessions to make sure everyone is safe and having fun – just ask for help any time! All other visitors can watch from our diner viewing area upstairs.
- Our one-way system for our staircases.
- Our waiting zone by reception will remain for customers whilst waiting for the next climbing slot – please arrive at least 5 minutes before your session start time.
- Our water fountain in the climbing arena is open, but we ask all customers to bring a water bottle to refill.
- Table service will continue in the diner during peak times as we have received so much positive feedback from customers on how this has enriched their experience since the start of the pandemic. We ask all customers to continue to not move tables or chairs – please speak to our staff on arrival at the diner if you have a larger group wishing to eat together.
Our team has worked extremely hard and we have made considerable investment over the past few years to create a safe and comfortable environment for all our climbers and visitors. We have received excellent feedback since the start of the pandemic for all the measures we have put in place.
A key principle that we still adopt is KEEP THE CLIMBER CLEAN, and we hope we can continue to count on your support to ensure this. The best thing we can do to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 at Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich is to enter without displaying COVID-19 symptoms and make sure hands are regularly washed during your stay.
As always, we will continue to work relentlessly to make sure everyone who walks through our doors has a fantastic time. All measures remaining in place are to make sure everyone can visit Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich – so let’s KEEP CLEAN…AND CARRY ON!
Our management team carefully monitor all government guidelines so the above may be subject to change in the future.
If you have a question about this policy, please contact us by one of the following means:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich – 2 Berwick Road, The Havens, Ransomes Europark, IP3 9ST
Thank you for taking the time to read our COVID-19 Policy.
Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich
This Policy was last updated on 1st February 2024