We are THRILLED to let you know that we opened Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich on Monday 12th April! Please see our current roadmap below in line with the recent government guidelines:
- Monday 22nd March – those with previous bookings will have first priority to re-book their sessions and will be contacted by email
- Monday 29th March – booking system goes live
- Monday 12th April – Thursday 15th April – centre open for school INSET and the remaining Easter holiday for some schools – am sessions available from 9:30 am
- Standard climbing sessions will be available on Friday evenings and weekends (closed for midweek sessions – excluding opening week)
- Cafe’ open for takeaway drinks and snacks – soft play will remain closed
- Vertical Drop Slide & Leap of Faith reopen!
- Household bookings only
- Midweek bookings will be available for private bubble groups, such as schools & education
- All midweek climbing sessions to resume as well as soft play and full table service in the cafe’.
- Rule of 6 applies – bookings of up to 6 people from different households are welcome
- Standard opening times to re-commence
- Birthday parties and larger group bookings & events will resume
Please see below more detailed information on the social distancing measure which will be in place:
- Make sure that everyone within your booking arrives at Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich is clean and not displaying any COVID-19 symptoms prior to and on the day of your visit – contact us straight away if anybody is displaying COVID-19 symptoms so we can rearrange your session and help keep everyone safe.
- Face Coverings – all staff will wear the necessary face covering for their specific roles in accordance with government guidelines and have all received the required training prior to re-opening. Customers should wear their own face coverings when visiting Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich in accordance with government guidelines until such restrictions are lifted, but you don’t have to wear face coverings whilst climbing.
- All climbing sessions must be booked online before entering the centre moving forward. Our booking page is very mobile friendly and you can even book onto a session up until 10 minutes before the start time, subject to availability! You cannot currently book online for a group size larger than 6 people unless you fall within the exceptions to the new government laws in place. Please email email@example.com if you fall under these exceptions.
- Increased daily deep cleaning of entire centre, increased hand sanitiser stations, one-way systems, and improved signage during your visit and reminders for everyone to stay safe & clean.
- If you have made a booking and someone within your booking group develops COVID-19 symptoms, please email us straight away and we will reschedule your session for after 14 days from your original booking date.
- Opening times have been shortened until further notice to allow sufficient time for staff to complete regular daily deep cleaning of the entire centre.
- Climbing session numbers have been reduced to help maintain social distancing and we will be using our party rooms upstairs as an additional safety briefing area – 3 brand new walls were also installed last year to further help this.
- Non-climbing adults can enter the arena to help as ‘clippers’ in orange bibs during ALL sessions, provided they have attended the safety briefing, but ONLY for children 8 years and under. We strictly allow a maximum of 1 adult to enter in the arena per 2 children. Our friendly team of staff will be available to help climbers during all sessions to make sure everyone is safe and having fun! All other visitors can watch from our cafe viewing area upstairs – please note our full cafe menu and table service will be out of action until Monday 17th May.
- All climbers will need to wait in our new waiting zone once checked in at reception – please arrive 10 minutes before your session start time, but no earlier.
- Our additional extreme challenges (Vertical Drop Slide & Leap of Faith) are reopening in a safe and secure manner and should be pre-booked online.
- Our water fountain in the arena is available for water bottle use only – please bring your own water bottle.
- All gift vouchers must be purchased online through our website.
As always, we will be working relentlessly to make sure everyone who walks through our doors has a fantastic time. All measures we have put in place are to make sure everyone can continue to enjoy visiting us safely – so let’s KEEP CLEAN…AND CARRY ON!
We are carefully monitoring all the guidance and the above may be subject to change. Should you have any questions, then feel free to drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you from 22nd March when our inbox reopens.
Please note our phone lines will remain closed until 17th May.
We cannot wait to welcome you back!
Mark & Josh – Directors
Last updated – 15/03/2021
STANDARD OPENING TIMES
10:00am - 2:00pm, 4:00pm - 8:00pm
10:00am - 8:00pm
9:00am – 7:00pm
HOLIDAY OPENING TIMES
Monday - Sunday
9:00am – 7:00pm
SOFT PLAY OPENING TIMES
Tuesday - Sunday
10:00am – 2:00pm
CAFÉ OPENING TIMES
Our Paddy & Scott’s café is open every day from the start of the first climbing session and closes for orders half an hour after the start of the last session.
Clip 'n Climb Ipswich is fun, healthy, social, highly inclusive and has something for all ages and experience levels...
Click below to learn more about our different climbing sessions!