We have received excellent customer feedback so far since all remaining COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted, and we will continue to monitor all relevant guidelines relating to COVID-19 moving forward. It is crucial that all customers and staff continue to respect all visitors to Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich so everyone can enjoy themselves and feel safe.
Please read below all key information and measure in relation to COVID-19:
- All customers must continue to make sure that everyone within their booking arrives feeling well and not displaying any COVID-19 symptoms – email us straight away to email@example.com if anybody is displaying COVID-19 symptoms in your booking group so we can rearrange your session for after your isolation period.
- Face coverings – as per government guidelines, you are no longer required to wear a face covering during your visit to Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich; however, we recommend that customers or staff continue to wear a face covering if this will help you to feel more safe and secure whilst moving around our centre.
- All climbing sessions must be booked online via our website. Our booking page is very mobile friendly and you can even book onto a session up until 10 minutes before the start time, subject to availability!
- Increased daily deep cleaning of entire centre will be continued, as well as increased hand sanitiser stations, and social distancing signage and reminders for everyone to stay safe & clean.
- Non-climbing adult visitors can enter the arena to help as ‘clippers’ in orange bibs during ALL sessions, provided they have attended the safety briefing, but ONLY for children 7 years and under. We strictly allow a maximum of 1 adult to enter in the arena per child 7 years and under. Our friendly team of staff will be available to help climbers during all sessions to make sure everyone is safe and having fun – just ask for help any time! All other visitors can watch from our cafe viewing area upstairs.
- Our one-way system will remain in operation until further notice.
- Our waiting zone by reception will remain for customers whilst waiting for the next climbing slot – please arrive at least 5 minutes before your session start time.
- Our water fountain in the climbing will reopen, but we ask all customers to bring a water bottle to refill.
- Table service will continue in the café as we have received so much positive feedback from customers in how this has enriched their experience. We ask all customers to continue to not move tables or chairs – please speak to our staff on arrival to the café if you have a larger group wishing to eat together.
- Our total climbing arena capacities are back to normal, but this will remain under constant review by management.
As always, we will continue to work relentlessly to make sure everyone who walks through our doors has a fantastic time. All measures remaining in place are to make sure everyone can continue to visit Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich safely – so let’s KEEP CLEAN…AND CARRY ON!
Our management team carefully monitor all government guidelines so the above may be subject to change in the future. Should you have any questions, then feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you as soon as we can.
We cannot wait to see you on your next visit!
Mark & Josh – Directors
Last updated – 01/03/2022
Clip 'n Climb Ipswich is fun, healthy, social, highly inclusive and has something for all ages and experience levels...
Click below to learn more about our different climbing sessions!