- Click BUY NOW and follow the very simple steps – it takes 2 minutes!
- Fill in the Gift Card Details section (please enter your email address as the Recipient’s Email if the Gift Card is for your family, or if would like to receive and deliver the gift card to someone yourself).
- Complete the Billing Information section and make payment online to purchase your Gift Card for Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich.
- Once payment is processed, you will receive an Email Receipt confirming your gift card purchase, followed by a second email to the recipient’s email address with confirmation of the Unique Voucher Code with an attached e-voucher.
- All Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase, must be redeemed online, and can only be used at Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich.
- See example e-voucher below:
HOW TO REDEEM?
- Visit our website.
- Click onto the online booking system via the Book Now link.
- Choose your preferred climbing slot and any additional add-ons you desire.
- Once at the checkout, enter your unique voucher code in the Gift Voucher Code field to redeem your voucher credit. Only one voucher can be used per booking and any promotional discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with vouchers.
- If your voucher has enough credit, your climbing session will be booked and a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- If you do not have enough credit on your voucher, you will be directed to our secure card transactions page for you to pay the remaining balance on a debit or credit card.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Vouchers can only solely be used for Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich.
- Vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed after expiry date.
- Only one voucher can be used per booking. If you have multiple vouchers, you should process separate bookings to redeem each voucher.
- Promotional discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with vouchers.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed via our website’s online booking system and not over the phone or as a walk-in.
- Vouchers can be used for part or full payment of a climbing session at Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich only.
- If the total booking cost exceeds the amount of the voucher, the balance must be paid in full by credit or debit card at the point of booking.
- Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich does not guarantee that climbing slots will be available on any particular date/time. Climbing slots are only secured once a session has been booked online so it is recommended that you book online as early as possible to avoid disappointment – particularly for weekends and school holidays.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Lost, stolen or destroyed vouchers will not be exchanged or refunded on request.
- In the unlikely event that a climbing session needs to be cancelled by Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich, a new voucher shall be issued and shall be valid for a further 12 months. In the event that a booked climbing session is cancelled by a voucher holder, no refund shall be given, but the session can be rescheduled if Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich are notified by email before 48 hours of the booking time – as per our standard booking terms and conditions.
- Vouchers are non-refundable other than within the 14 day cancellation period as per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
- Email vouchers shall be provided free of charge to the email address provided at point of purchase. There are additional costs associated with provision of a postal voucher. Such costs should be discussed with the Clip ‘n Climb Ipswich team directly if this additional service is required.
CHECK OUT OUR AWESOME ARCADE & GAMING ZONE DURING YOUR VISIT!
Friends of Clip 'n Climb Ipswich